Car Hire in Daxing AirportLooking for Car Rentals? Discover All the Daxing Airport Car Hire Options
Daxing Airport Car Hire
Why bother yourself with public transportation means, carry around your possibly heavy luggage or wait in line for a taxi? Hire a car and put yourself out of trouble being completely independent and organizing your schedule exactly as you wish. In Daxing airport, you will find a great variety of car rental companies. In fact, all the major Chinese and international car-rental firms are present at the new Beijing airport. Either you travel for pleasure and you want to explore Beijing or for business and you have to attend numerous meetings, a rental car will get you everywhere in comfort.
Find and compare all the budget car rentals and choose the one that better suits your needs. Luxurious sedans, economical fuel-efficient vehicles or spacious minivans if you travel with company will transfer you during your journey. Pick the best car rental deals and save money and time.
Daxing Airport Car Rental for Foreigners
If you aren’t a Chinese citizen and you are landing at Daxing airport, you should be aware that in China, foreigners aren’t allowed to drive cars even if they have an international license. Therefore, if you want to hire a car, you can either follow the necessary procedure and get a temporary driver’s permit or simply rent a car with a driver.
Car Rental Tips
If you are looking for the best car hire deal, here are a few tips that you should always keep in mind:
- Book in advance: Make your car reservation in advance, online, to secure the best prices and save time at the airport.
- Pick-up and Drop-off Time: Car-rental companies give a lot of choices for your pick-up and your drop-off. Choose carefully the ones that better meet your exact requirements and you will possibly save money.
- Be aware of the fines: Follow the traffic rules in order to avoid being fined.
- Credit Cards: A credit card is absolutely necessary as a payment method and a safety measure for the car-rental company as well.
- Fuel: You should choose to return the car full. In that way, refuelling will be much cheaper.
Directions from Daxing Airport
You will find 4 important expressways surrounding Daxing airport. Depending on your final destination in Beijing city center and suburbs, you can take the West Line G45 (Beijing-Kaifeng), the East Line G3 (Beijing-Tapei), the South Line S24 (Langzhuo Expressway) or the North Line S3300.